Update in line with latest government increased restriction on gatherings.
The government have advised that as of 14th September gatherings of more than 6 people will not be allowed, however for organised sport, it will still be allowed up to 30 people where social distancing and other precautions are taken to reduce the risk of the spread of Covid 19. (as understood at this time)
At the East London dojo there are already procedures and restrictions in place to manage this risk as much as possible. So to alleviate concern here is what we have in place for our clubs and patrons to adhere to.
- all classes and bookings must be booked in advance with contact details to encourage a cashless system
- on arrival all will be held in a distanced manner outside the entrance for classes to be collected by the booking party.
- all will be temperature checked on entry.
-there is a strict one way entry, one way exit route into and from dojo.
- only those training will be allowed to remain on the premises, parents will need to drop of and collect at the designated holding areas.
- changing areas remain closed
- all patrons will be expected to arrive in training attire and MUST have suitable indoor training shoes, preferably flat soled. NO bare feet allowed
- all are requested to wash hands or use sanitiser before and upon entry to the dojo, sanitising stations can be found inside the dojo and throughout the centre.
- the dojo can hold up to 16 people at a 2 metre social distance in all directions
-the windows should remain open during training
- booking parties are responsible for ensuring obvious areas of use are cleaned after training with anti bac materials provided, including door handles, mats, light switches, sills and window handles.
- the dojo is professionally cleaned daily including use of anti bac fogging.
- all parties are requested to notify management immediately they are advised of possible infection of any party who has used the facility.
We hope that you find this information useful, and that the dojo can remain available to all to continue training. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or booking requests.
Stay safe and thank you for your continued support